Woburn, MA Chiropractor, Michael Pendolino, DC Works to Alleviate Back Pain, Neck Pain & More with Gentle Chiropractic Treatments
Chiropractor in Woburn, MA: In recent years, more and more people have been searching for natural ways to achieve overall health and manage their pain or injury. Woburn Chiropractor, Michael Pendolino, DC does just that! At North Shore Spine & Rehab, Dr. Pendolino provides patients with a non-surgical alternative to healing pain and injury. Our team values the health and well-being of our patients and emphasizes their long term recovery. Dr. Pendolino takes a whole person approach by not only managing each patient’s symptoms but by addressing the underlying causes of their pain and injury. The team at North Shore Spine & Rehab utilizes state of the art equipment and treatment therapies to provide appropriate chiropractic care to each and every patient.
Common Conditions We Manage at North Shore Spine & Rehab
Dr. Michael Pendolino sees patients with a wide variety of chronic pain and injury. He specializes in chiropractic adjustments that assist with back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, joint pain, headaches, sports injuries and more. Additional conditions managed by our Woburn chiropractor include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Upper, lower and mid back pain
- Neck, knee and shoulder pain
- Wrist, ankle and foot problems such as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Plantar Fasciitis
- Sciatica or pain that runs down your leg or arm
- Pinched nerves
- Herniated discs, bulging discs and degenerative disc disease
- Weight gain and glandular imbalances
- Fatigue, snoring and other sleep problems
- Whiplash and other auto injuries
At our chiropractic clinic, the goal is to seek the underlying causes of these conditions so we can not only provide quick and effective relief but prevent any re-occurrence in the future.
There are Many Benefits to Chiropractic Adjustments
Chiropractic care at North Shore Spine & Rehab helps restore the body’s natural structure to its optimal state prior to lifestyle, injury or other circumstances misaligning it. Dr. Michael Pendolino utilizes various techniques at his chiropractic clinic in order to remove pressure from spinal nerves caused by vertebrae misalignment. This misalignment is restored through adjustments to the spinal bones. The following are some of the major reasons why chiropractic care has become a service that is sought out by so many people across the world.
- Chiropractic care aligns your spine and joints.
- Adjustments normalize joint motion and optimize other normal body functions and performance.
- Chiropractic helps improve coordination and balance within the body.
- Muscle tension, pressure on the body and everyday stress are relieved through adjustments.
- Regular chiropractic care helps to build flexibility and improve range of motion.
- Chiropractic care reduces pain and helps the body heal from injury.
Digital X-Rays Provided At Our Chiropractic Clinic
At North Shore Spine & Rehab, Dr. Pendolino uses digital x-rays as a way to provide qualitative and quantitative data that can be used to determine a customized treatment for his patients. Additional advantages include saving time by bypassing chemical processing as well as the ability to digitally transfer and enhance x-ray images.
X-rays are one of the most amazing innovations in medicine and is an important piece in helping patients feel better after injury or illness. They allow Dr. Pendolino to see inside a patient’s body without having to perform any kind of exploratory surgery.
At Dr. Pendolino’s chiropractic center in Woburn, MA, x-rays also provide a record of adjustment history and wellness for each patient. Any x-rays that are taken become part of the patient’s history and can be referenced at any time if future issues arise.